Contact: 109 E. 1st St. Abilene, KS 67410
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
County Phone Directory
Click to Home
HomeYour CommunityYour GovernmentHow Do I
Go To Search
County Spotlight

Asphalt Overlay Project
on Old Hwy 40 east of Abilene
NewsCalendarPopular Pages

650 1900 Ave Bridge Replacement Update
As of Friday, August 28th, Work continues by King Construction on the replacement of a bridge in the 600 block of 1900 Ave. Approaches and side rails have been poured and removal of false work has begun. Read on...
Upcoming Tax Foreclosure Sale
Tax Foreclosure Sale Date is set for SEPTEMBER 21st, 2015 at 10:00 a.m. at the Dickinson County Courthouse. List of Tax Foreclosure Properties
Upcoming Bid/Proposal Notifications
Dickinson County occasionally has the opportunity for contractors to submit bids and/or proposal for upcoming projects. View Bid/Proposal Opportunities
View All