Contact: 109 E. 1st St. Abilene, KS 67410
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
County Phone Directory
Click to Home
HomeYour CommunityYour GovernmentHow Do I
Go To Search

Reclaimed Electronic Waste (E-Waste)
E-Waste Disposal
E-waste items are accepted free of charge at the household hazardous waste building. P lease dispose of them there.

Examples of E-Waste
  • Computers (All Parts)
  • Laptops
  • Monitors
  • Printers
  • Copiers
  • DVDs
  • VCRs
  • Stereos
  • Cell Phones
  • Fax Machines
  • Televisions

E-waste refers to electronic products that have finished their useful life.

Dickinson County will not be responsible for any information left on your electronics.