Contact: 109 E. 1st St. Abilene, KS 67410
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
County Phone Directory
Click to Home
HomeYour CommunityYour GovernmentHow Do I
Go To Search

Zoning Permits
Zoning Permit is another name for Building Permit.  

Download the Zoning Permit.

Proof of Water
Proof of water is required for new home construction. You will need either proof from the Rural Water office that there is a meter available or the paperwork that your well driller gives you when he drills your well.

Residential / Agricultural Permit Costs

Commercial Permit Costs